I Love BiBio Clips
Key Club TV. Images and films.
2) ADVERTISING AGENCY
3) ADVERTISING AGENCY 2
5) ESTABLISHING SHOT FOR THE OFFICE
7) CHANGING ROOMS
The Gallery (Creative Space)
Melvin / Melanie: Morgan
Arthur looking at security scenes. Then, on walky – talky to Irina
Arthur: It’s all clear
Irina: OK. I’m going.
1. Arthur looking at security scenes. Irina sitting at reception desk. M/M busy with the pedestal where the seed is being displayed.
2. Arthur calls Irina to let her know all is clear
2. Irena goes over to M/M to let them know all is ready and they have to act now.
3. M/M is receiving a text message from Phoenix about the importance of the seed being kept at a certain temperature as there are only 10 of it in the world
4. M/M calls Arthur to check that temperature box is ready
5. M/M and Irina get ready to do The Switch: M/M gets the replacement seed, once ready Irina takes the seed and M/M quickly replaces it with the identical fake – it has to be a quick Switch due to pedestal being weight sensitive
6. M/M and Irina go to Arthur’s security room to put seed in temperature box and to decide who will do the handover/delivery of the goods.
Location: Kew Gardens (Roof terrace)
Dr Richard: Nathan
Anthony (?): Gav
Gardeners at work measuring the growth of the plants and recording their findings.
Anthony comes into the garden carrying microphone, amp and headphones and listens to an unusual plant.
All gardeners discover the amazing properties of the plant (sound and taste).
All agree it could be good for humanity.
Dr Richard takes the plant to a lab.
Location: Laboratory (tbc)
Dr. Julien: Marc
Dr. Billingsby: Rufaro
Dr. Gladstone: Glory
DR Rich: Robin
Dr Rich comes in with a new plant.
Dr Julien examines the plant and says that in 20 years of work he has never seen anything like it.
Calls Dr Billingsby who immediately recognises the plants potential.
Dr Rich is not so sure it is a good idea to use the plant
Dr Gladstone thinks the plant may be dangerous
Dr Julien says that the lab is in financial difficulties
Dr Billingsby wants to make juice from the plant right now.
Dr Julien threatens Dr Rich and Dr Gladstone
Advertising and Distribution Agency: Blue Bull Agency
Mr Black: Harry
Mr Curtain: Felix
Ms Pink: Alice
Ms Green: Tanz
1.Mr Black and Mr Curtain entre the scene, sit on the front row cinema seats discussing the pitch that is about to happen. The tone is sullen and fed up. Mr Curtain summons in the pitchers.
Miss Pink and Miss Green jog in with product in bottle.
2. Introductions between pitchers and advertising agency (Mr Curtain says all the names)
3. Miss Pink introduces the product ‘Buy Bio’ by the ‘Good Company’. She is holding the product.
Miss Pink lists vitamins included
It gives energy
Good for the planet – natural product
4. Miss Pink and Miss Green present sketch they have prepared to sell it to people.
Life is busy
Life is full
This is a drink for people on the Go
Never leave without it
5. Mr Black loves the product and thinks he can sell it.
Mr Curtain asks about side effects.
6. Mr Curtain and Mr Black say they love it and will be in touch. Mr Black says he will order one hundred million products. Mr Curtain has an aside to pay a scientist to find the right result.
7. Thank you and Buy Bio! Pitchers run out of the scene.
8. Mr Curtain ‘God I hate this job’.
Location: IT office (TKA office)
Nash concerned about something on his computer screen
Nash: ‘I think I’ve been hacked’.
Artemis concludes he has not been hacked – there is just been a surprising amount of activity on the dark web.
Artemis notices there has been a spike in activing on weapons sites
Artemis askes Ben if he has any info
Ben ‘Its Benjamin’
Amora sees a correlation between the activity on the weapons and dark web sites and activity on Buy- Bio site. People are buying Bi Bio and then going to these sites.
Artemis this needs further investigation
Benjamin drinks Buy Bio
Location: café (creative space)
Bob approaches the smoothie bar and asks for his usual berry smoothie. Scott makes it for him.
Scott is sitting down drinking his smoothie. He asks Scott about his new bio drink and Scott tells him that it has health benefits.
Angelica approaches the smoothie bar and asks what vegan smoothies he has because she is trying clean eating.
Bob says “you should try this new bio smoothie and tell me what you think.”
Angelica orders it. Scot makes the drink and gives it to Angelica.
Angelica drinks it. She feels funny. She starts crying and becomes hysterical. She complains.
Scott comes over to her to check if she is ok. Angelica reaches out to him and Scott collapses.
Location: Changing room (disabled loo in Ruben wing)
(Sam / Maddy / Grace / )
Rick and Doris (plus Sam) stretching
Violet enters excited and introduces By Bio – given to her by a friend (will improve performance). By Bio is popular in Estonia.
Violet pours out By Bio for all
They all drink except Rick
Rick smells the drink and is suspicious.
Athletes are stretching and showing off their muscles ‘ let’s do it, let’s show them’
Athletes go to leave the changing room but they shake and collapse.
Rick is left bewildered / confused / amazed.
Rick turns on his phone: the world has gone mad.
THE EVENT (working title)
In a gallery staff members plan and execute a theft. They steal a display item that contains a seed.
The seed is cared for by a group of gardeners and it grows into an extraordinary plant.
The plant is taken to a Laboratory where it becomes an ingredient in a new drink.
The drink is taken on by a large distribution and advertising company.
The drink becomes popular, but it appears to be having a strong effect on the people who consume it:
In a restaurant, someone has a bad reaction to their drink
A group of gymnast’s suffer worrying side effects from consuming the drink.
In an IT office, there is a major problem with increased activing on the dark web and this is linked to the increase in online buying of the drink.
The situation reaches crisis point.
Everyone receives an invitation to an event that promises to explain / solve the drink situation.